My Christmas present to you: Brainspotting. Here it is in a package, wrapped in a bow. Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, this present is for you. I have gone through Brainspotting training, and I am so enthused to practice this technique with anyone who has a goal, feels trauma, is depressed or anxious. I know I can help you to heal yourself. This is a phenomenal therapy, bases on science and many years of practice within the psychology, social work, therapy, and coaching community!
Brainspotting: What is it and why is it important? Concisely:
In 2003, David Grand, discovered Brainspotting. If you’re interested in the story, read his book, “Brainspotting, The Revolutionary New Therapy for Rapid and Effective Change”(see below).
“Change, you say, I’m trying to keep things the same. I don’t want change. I’m trying to keep my head above water and reach my goals, pay my bills, feed my children, and keep myself from drowning in anxiety & depression.”
Ahhh, and there-in is the answer to why Brainspotting may be important in your life.
- Do you have issues with constant headaches, which evolve as your life expectations increase and the time flies by?
- Do you suffer from insomnia?
- Has the daily news become something you cringe at and want to avoid, steadily decreasing your hopes for happiness?
- Are relationships with your best friends and family members strained?
- Is anger something you try to manage and never control?
- Are the holidays a time of stress rather than joy?
- Is depression making daily decisions difficult to make?
- Has your life been changed by crime or loss or both?
You Are Not Alone
There are so many situations which require healing and compassion, and I am here to listen and respond to YOU.
Take some time for self-care and reflection. Ease into exercise and healthy foods. Meditate, or pray, or both.